Carranger finale

Monday, April 27th, 2015 by Drazic

So there’s the final episode of Carranger. This isn’t the last Carranger release however. We’ve still got:

– Carranger vs Ohranger

– ep 1-10 with new translations by Kou.

The batch torrent will also contain updated versions of ep 11-23 with the new typesetting that we used starting from ep 23 but otherwise those eps will remain mostly unchanged. What this does mean however is that there won’t be a batch torrent right away so if you want to watch Carranger right now you’ll have to click 42 times!  All the eps can be found here.

MFC will be doing Megaranger vs. Carranger.

Torrent

XDCC: #HaroRangers @ irc.rizon.net

5XW0A1b

34 comments on “Carranger finale

1. jarkes says:

So when you get back to Hurricaneger, are you going to redo the 5 episodes you had already done since it’s been so long?

2. Pogman says:

Great! Thanks so much for these!

3. Thank you for all the work that went into subbings this series!

4. Ataru320 says:

Congratulations for finishing one of the wackiest, craziest of all Sentai. Sure there are the parts still coming (like the resub of 1-10) but having another of the PR era is definitely refreshing.

Shine forever, five stars…er, five weirdoes of Kurumagic.

• its been 8 months, since you announced plans for the batch torrent, and given how long it has taken you guys to complete this entire series itself, i don’t want to have to wait what looks to be an entire year since the release of the final episode for this batch torrent that includes resubs and new typesettings and whatnot.

what you guys have done is awesome, no question, but at the rate some of the PR era sentai programs are getting Region 1 releases by Shout Factory, they could have Carranger already out by the time you guys release your batch torrent, which you will then most likely have to take down any way in order to show support for the official release.

just saying.

5. Clock Up says:

Congratulations for finishing this. You guys did an amazing job here.
    Thank you so much!

6. lenyjr says:

Thank you very much, great to have another series complete

7. supersonicjc says:

omg this was a nice surprise after a 14 hour shift, what a wonderful nightcap lol, great work on finishing up on this sentai group, cant wait to see car vs oh, hurrays all around

8. kamenweaver says:

So thankful and happy you completed this. Now I can finally marathon the whole series. Thanks again.

9. piyau says:

can you sub gogofive, please,,,,,,,,

i want to watch gogofive if you can sub this sentai

10. fuu says:

Can’t believe another sentai was finished.
    The first episode of yours I´ve watched was the 19th and I hated it so much for some reason I wanted to watch all of the previous. I had some nice memories of the first 5 I got on a VCD batch 10 years before your subs so I decided to give it a try.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I really appreciate that.

11. Anon says:

Woohoo! Thank you! Carranger has been amazing!. It’s also extremely nice to get conformation that you’ll be handling Car vs. Oh and that MFC will be handling Mega vs. Car.

12. Cassidy says:

Thanks for finished this series, can you continue Hurricanger, please?

13. zombizzle says:

HURRICANGER!

14. kalista says:

Video

15. Hello, i frel that i saw you visited my web site so i
    came to return the choose?.I’m attempting to in finding issues to improve my web site!I suppose its good enough to use some of
    your ideas!!

16. Thank you for completing this. Carranger has quickly become one of my favorite Super Sentai series. Looking forward to the next series you will be completing. Hopefully sooner than later. Good luck!

17. sdlkfj says:

I remember a few posts about a name controversy and what you would or not adopt…
    I´m just going to leave this here:

By the way, any news about the versus fansub?

18. What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis,
    this website is really nice and the users are in fact sharing
    good thoughts.

19. Boopdoop says:

It’s 2016 now, please please please drop the batch w/ the new subs and Carranger v. Kakuranger!!!

20. Xeta Violet says:

Are you guys still around? It’s been a while since you guys last posted anything. You could at least come up for air.

21. jarkes says:

…It has now been almost exactly 1 year…

22. Verfor99 says:

Hello? Are the HaroRangers still around?

23. MC says:

Harobot isn’t working

24. Carranger is licensed guys. Shout! Factory are releasing it in April according to Amazon, the artwork has been revealed as well, so it’s not a hoax.

25. barry sickophent says:

Shout Factory woot.

26. Ricardo says:

Could you reseed the batch? Nyaa.se is down so, their mirror site reuploaded all your torrent and their previous trackers are not working anymore.