Ando Lloyd Finale

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 by Drazic

More corn in the final episode of Ando Lloyd.

Since this is the final episode I’d like to thank 8thsin for the translations as without him this’d just be blank timing and that’s not very useful.  I’d also like to thank Kyouju for making keyframe stat files as I’m too lazy too look up how to make them myself.

We hope you enjoyed our subs for this show despite the show itself kinda jumping the shark halfway (I still kinda enjoyed it though).

Torrent Softsubs

XDCC: #HaroRangers @ irc.rizon.net

6vVJhpl

8 comments on “Ando Lloyd Finale

1. sensei991 says:

Thank you very much for doing this series. It wasn’t the hit that people expected of kimutaku but I don;t think that it was his fault. The story line was just not done very well.

2. Johan says:

Thanks so much for subbing this series as I am a fan of Kimura Takuya.
    It is quite hard for people who are not into science to understand the story especially the old generation. That’s why not a lot of people have big interest with the drama, while I enjoy so much with the story and all scientific theory about sending data to the future.
    Thanks again for the great job of subbing this drama series

3. chemistry_2010 says:

thank you so much to you and 8thSin for taking on this project… i loved the show and i appreciated it even more with your subs… ❤

4. juna says:

Thx a lot for subbing and timing this drama. Its awesome, and I’m so happy when 8thsin is choosing to sub a drama, because then it usually is lightyears ahead of other subbers. Again Thank you very much and happy xmas to everyone

5. kimurafreak says:

Thank you so much for having subbed this series – it was really well done. I enjoyed the drama too. And, what the hell does jumping the shark halfway mean????

6. kenny says:

now for some more traffic safety please!! common! it’s been like a year now!!!