Ando Lloyd episode 2

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 by Drazic

More doraemon/terminator adventures in this week’s episode of Ando Lloyd.

The softsubs are in sync with the OmO 720p raw. We’re not going to shift the subs ourselves to sync with all the pubraws out there. but we don’t mind if other people do it. Please post re-timed subs for other pubraws in our comments on this site or the d-addicts thread for our subs.

Torrent Softsubs

XDCC bot: #harorangers @ irc.rizon.net

QRvaxyd

8 comments on “Ando Lloyd episode 2

1. Gok-kun says:

I just hope that you guys will release more of Carranger 😛
    cuz I love that show so much ❤

2. Tetris says:

Where is the Carsrangers. cause I liked it!

3. I have to say, I’m rather enjoying this. Thank you for subbing this. 🙂

4. kimurafreak says:

Hi – d-addicts seems to be down – do you have any mirror site for the softsubs? Thanks!

5. famitsu1 says:

Hugee thanks for taking this series on. It’s great to have 8thSin back subbing Jdrama’s.
    Out of interest just went to your projects page and I see that your planning on subbing the dvd version of Jikou Keisatsu S1. Best news ever. Any idea when you’ll be likely to start in on this?

• Drazic says:

I should probably update that sometimes. I did buy the DVDs for it a while ago but we’ve not really got the staff/time to take on a project like that currently. It’s definitely still one of those things I want to get out there but don’t expect it to be any time soon.

• famitsu1 says:

Thanks so much for the quick response Drazic. There are only so many hours in a day right. I’ll be paitent. Yabe S2 is also that to-do list as well isn’t it. Ganbatte!
        Quite fancy buying the boxset of both seasons myself but man are they expensive.

6. LIRoosterz says:

Great job! Did anyone notice that the name of the airline that crashed was the same “Grand Share” airlines that brought all the characters together in “Good Luck”, the other series where Kimtaku and Kou Shibasaki stared in along with tsutsumu Shinichi?