Ando Lloyd Episode 1

Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 by Drazic

So this is a thing. I’ve been wanting to sub a Kimutaku drama for a while now and 8thSin was interested in this drama as well so there you go. Have fun with ep 1, it’s a good one.

Torrent | Softsubs

XDCC bot: #harorangers @ irc.rizon.net

E8YUBT6

12 comments on “Ando Lloyd Episode 1

1. Gok-kun says:

I’m so happy that you guys comeback, I hope to see more Carranger new episodes soon ^^

2. mikuchin says:

Thank you for doing this! ~~~

3. Kenny says:

Seriously, you guys need a facebook page! Welcome back!! Heres hoping for some carranger to fill my need!!

4. babypham1 says:

Thanks so much, love both Kimura Takuya and Shibasaki Kou, it like Galileo meets Mr Brain 😀 I can´t wait for this 😀

5. dtrackerx250cc says:

the sub is not sync with 720p and 1080p version of d-addict.
    i love to watch it in full hd so if possible could you fix this problem.
    thank you.

6. fuu says:

Nice to see you´re back.

7. Tetris says:

I’m gay so I love this.

8. if you allow it, can i re-timing and upload the sub for another site? surely i will provide a link source from your site.

• Drazic says:

Sure, I think that for the most part we’ve got most raws covered though. I’m not 100% sure when or if the SD raws started syncing up but I think they did? And we got a SD version of ep 1 on our d-addicts thread. 1080p for tv stuff like this is nothing more than a placebo but I know people insist on it for whatever reason so i’m not sure if our subs sync properly with those. All of the 720p raws that I know of sync perfectly, like I said in the release post for ep 2 we’re using the OmO raws ourselves and the shitty korean raws are basically the same unless you don’t want any framebleeds.

If you do have a raw that still needs re-timing do post them in the comments as well as it might help other people who want to use said raw.