Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 1

Sunday, February 26th, 2012 by Drazic

So here’s our sub for the new Super Sentai series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. You’re probably thinking “Go-Busters? But you’re barely even releasing Car/Hurri!” and, well, that’s a fair point. But we’re doing this anyway.

We haven’t forgotten about Carranger, though – new releases of that and Hariken are coming soon.

The HD release is a 10-bit video, so you might want to update your video players/codecs if it’s not playing properly. You can also have the script, which will work with the SD raw.

Anyway, we’re pretty excited about this show and being able to work on it. So: enjoy.

HD Torrent | HD DDL | Script

SD RAW DDL

22 comments on “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 1

1. Alex says:

Thank you for the subs, saw it raw and i really liked it.

2. Daniel says:

Thank you subbing this! Us Sentai fans really appreciate a simple, fast release!

3. Isamu says:

quickest sub release ever?

4. Alex says:

Anyone know a good video player to watch the video? VLC Media don’t work

5. Even with CCCP and MPC, the audio lags. 😦

6. StaticShin says:

my first time watching your subs but they seem pretty good. Just a question if you guys are gonna keep certain phrases since (at least to me) they seem to be misheard

“transpod” – “transport”
    “let’s morph” – “let’s morphin”

also noticed maybe 1 or 2 lines were missing a word, may sound like I’m nitpicking but just pointing out a few observations. Overall, great episode and hopefully you make a single post for people not adjusted to 10-bit encodes.

• anonymous says:

It’s shown as Transpod at 4:18 inside the briefcase with the morpher. I’m sure they’re following the canonical spellings as provided by the show.

And, fuck yeah, IT’S MORPHIN’ TIME!

7. Sorry but how do you link the script to the raw? I can’t seem to get the sub to work.

8. Furede RIko says:

Thanks for subbing this ^^

9. Modkores says:

Wow! You’re so fast!

10. Here’s one question which doesn’t entirely matter, but I’m curious on.

You write the team name in the subs as “Gobusters,” though the title screen (and even this post) writes it as “Go-Busters.” Particular reason for that, or just an oversight?

(It is sort of the “Spider-Man VS Spiderman” thing.)

For the person who mentioned “Let’s Morph” vs “Let’s Morphin'” I figured it was intentional with regards to the flow of English, as was “Let’s Drive” VS “Let’s Driving.” I DO think that the weapons voice might have been saying “Transport” as opposed to “Transpod” though I can see how one might hear the latter.

• StaticShin says:

I guess it was more of a personal preference for me, as a transformation call I would keep Bandai’s strange engrish in there ahah but they’re free to do as they wish if it was intentional.

11. Joker says:

You works so fast. Thanks very much!

12. Rizhwan says:

Thanks for the subs.
    If you don’t mind, may I translate your subs to Indonesia

13. Magenta says:

Congratulations, you’re exactly the kind of person that sometimes makes me ashamed to be a fansubber ❤

14. Ignis says:

Have you been told lately how much of a pathetic excuse of a troll you are?