Jikou Keisatsu 2 ep 6-9 softies

Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 by Drazic

I have no idea why I didn’t do this ages ago. I guess I kinda forgot about it xD Anyway, here are the softsubs for Jikou Keisatsu season 2 ep 6-9. There’s no need to share ep 1-5 as we were using the translations from kazuya5661 anyway which you can find at d-addicts. The translations for 6-9 were done by SOS’s ce.ar however.

This isn’t our last release for Jikou Keisatsu however, we might go back to season 1 and do some DVD versions of that. I’d have to find ISOs or buy the DVDs first though.

softies

raws:

ep 6: http://www.multiupload.com/M2DPLN89QU

ep 7: http://www.multiupload.com/6C7MAXEJ6C

ep 8: http://www.multiupload.com/JPWAYCDU9S

ep9: http://www.multiupload.com/9V44JY3NP1

11 comments on “Jikou Keisatsu 2 ep 6-9 softies

1. lakambini says:

Thank you so much!!! Now I can fully enjoy JK S2… From the first 5 eps, I found this season to be much funnier than S1 with all the regular cast members having more screen time.

And, hope you do get around to doing the DVDs!

• Drazic says:

I’ve just won an auction on yahoo for a dvd box of the first season so it’s pretty much confirmed now. I dunno when we’ll actually start releasing them though. Might take a while as I dont even have the DVDs yet.

2. famitsu1 says:

I seriously can’t thank you enough for these.This is my fav Jdrama ever.Domo arigato.Great to hear about your possible plans for season 1 btw.

3. Bobby Gillis says:

No matter what I do, I can’t get the .ass sub files to play. I have even tried converting them to .srt files and they don’t even show up in subResync. Any suggestions? Thanks.

4. Bobby Gillis says:

Never mind, re-downloaded, used different unzipper. Awesome!

5. Ian says:

How do you d/l the episodes? The torrents don’t seem to work on the Downloads page!

• Drazic says:

I don’t really like the hardsubs we did for ep 1-5 anymore so I’ll see if I can upload the raws for the whole series on Multiupload sometimes soon as a temporary solution for those who don’t want to wait for the DVD versions (It would take ages before we even get to season 2 anyway).

6. Nawknai says:

It would be amazing if we can get the Season 2 videos re-uploaded again, but with soft subs!

I just found out about this series, and it’s a good one for me to use to learn Japanese! My Japanese sucks, and the Japanese used in this series isn’t THAT easy to understand (it’s very casual Japanese….), but it’s something I like to hear.

Anyway, thanks again. What you and the wider community do with subtitles is fantastic. Keep it up!!

• Drazic says:

Thanks for reminding me xD when i get everything sorted out i’ll put the links in this post. I just need to copy ep 6-9 from a really, really slow HDD and i’m not sure if I have the raws for 1-5 so if anyone can upload them to multiupload that’d be even better.

Eventually the goal is to have DVD quality mkvs for both series, but we’re not even done with ep 1 of series 1 yet so that’ll take a while =p

7. silgari says: