Carranger – Episodes 1-3 V2

Saturday, April 9th, 2011 by Drazic

This release will start our reboot of the Carranger fansubs. While I realize that because it’s been so long since the latest release it’s very annoying to see us restart the series instead of continuing at ep 14 it’s something we had to do. With the not so recent anymore changes in HR encoding and typesetting the v1s of ep 1-13 simply looked too out of place. It also gave us a chance to give these eps another QC and translation check and to re-consider some decisions made during translation of v1 (Believe it or not but the v1 of ep 1 was quite rushed).

So here’s the first batch of v2s of Carranger. It’s the first three episodes. The things that were changed in comparison to the earlier releases are the following:

– It’s released in a MKV with embedded softsubs like all our other recent drama projects.

–  New typesetting and no more karaoke or effects. While expjeans did an excellent job on the effects they simply aren’t needed.

–  Another QC/Editing which fixed some minor errors that were still left in the previous release.

– New translation for the OP/ED done by Kiwi-musume.

– Like I said earlier we were able to re-consider some translation choices. For example, Extreme Rush is gone and it’s simply Racing now. Extreme Rush kinda sucked.

– The running gag of the Bowzock mispronouncing earth that we missed the first time isn’t missed this time. We were planning to use “Eearth” at first but since we noticed GSF used “Earf” in their release of Car vs. Kaku I decided to use that too since I liked it better.

That’s about it. This all to me makes the subs a lot better. I dunno when we’ll be able to release the next few batches but it shouldn’t be too long.

tl;dr:

Download it here (torrent)

DDL: ep01 ep02 ep03

(DDL for avi versions can be found in the comments)

13 comments on “Carranger – Episodes 1-3 V2

1. gantar says:

any chance that you will release those in .avi or .mp4 format ?

Glad to see this project wasn’t abandoned…

support max for you guys

hope it will be release weekly….

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

2. J-Boogie says:

Awesome! I was following your release of Carranger when you started the first time. Me and my friends were just discussing that and why you decided to start over when I checked in the morning and see it’s started again!

3. SageShini says:

Thanks for re-doing these. And thank you sgtkira for doing AVI versions. Softsubs are worthless to me.

4. gantar says:

[B][I]”but probably only for projects where sgtkira is the editor as he likes doing them for some reason.”[/I][/B]

So it means for episode 14 onward there’s only .mkv version right?

i think i will collect the .mkv version from you guys, since it’s your main releases format

*CarrrrrrrRangerr !!

5. Attilas says:

Thanks for re-doing and I hope that You finish this series! I had a great time watching the episodes!

6. Goty says:

Thank you very much. Good luck on finishing the project!

7. Dimas says:

Eps 4-end please 🙂

8. Fiero says:

I’ve downloaded the last project but just until episode 13 and i cant find the rest ? Could you please finish the project from 14 til the end cus me and my kids love this carranger so much ! thank you

9. tsob says:

Hard subs are nice because it’s easy to port them over to a PS3 or 360 and watch on a tv. I know I like to do this with pretty much everything I download. If there’s no hardsubs though you have to reformat the episode and that takes a long ass time on my crappy pc.