Shimane no Bengoshi

Friday, March 14th, 2008 by Drazic

A dorama special with Nakama Yukie as a lawyer in the Shimane prefecture. Read more about it here.

Download it here!
shimane

Enjoy!

7 comments on “Shimane no Bengoshi

1. Jenn says:

I can’t comment over at d-addicts, so I wanted to say thanks here.
    Thank you very much for subbing this. I haven’t seen Yukie in a lot besides Gokusen, so I’m looking forward to watching this. Cheers!

2. Jenn says:

Me again. I uploaded this to megaupload to share at jdramas LJ. I hope that’s okay, and would you like the link? Let me know.
    Thanks again!

3. Drazic says:

Sure, just dont post our releases on places that do either one of these:
    -credit the wrong person/group
    -ask money for premium acces or for the file itself

So that means i’m not exactly a big fan og MU either but yeah, post them so i can put it in the downloads section for people who dont have a LJ account.

4. Jenn says:

Thank you. I’ll make a note of those quite reasonable rules. The link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GW48N1EF and no membership, premium or otherwise, is required to download it. MU now allows uploads up to 1GB for free users. Hopefully that keeps with the spirit of the rules.
    Again, thank you so much for your generosity. 🙂

5. Newssuki says:

Doumo, i really like Nakama Yukie in acting..
    I can’t use torrent, but i tried the MU link.. it seems dead..
    can someone kindly upload it in MU once again? onegaishimasu.. thank you..

6. Drazic says:

I just tested the MU link and it still worked for me. You should try again =P

7. Karl Marl says:

Nakama Yukie is one of my favorite actors (she’s on Kouhaku 2009 right now in LA) and I really appreciate you guys taking the time and patience to sub this. Jenn, thanks for uploading this to MU.